- Posted by:
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated individual to manage our Ward Clerk workforce at Northern Hospital Epping campus and join the team at Northern Health.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Operations Manager, Ward Clerk Workforce and Health Information Services (HIS) Program Allocations Officers. As the Ward Clerk Manager you will be responsible for the supervision, support, training, recruitment and organisation of Ward Clerks (Epping campus) reporting to HIS. You will be required to ensure all the general clerical duties relating to the function of each area are completed efficiently and effectively. The role is multi-skilled and requires an in depth knowledge of all roles and responsibilities within the areas as well as the ability to manage a large team of staff.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Experience in roster management and managing a large number of staff within a medium to large complex health service;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong customer focus with a drive for continuous improvement;
- Proven ability to manage multiple areas and foster teamwork within those areas;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Experience in training, recruitment and on boarding is preferable.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
- Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
- Benefits including salary packaging, monthly accrued day off, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, library access and onsite car parking.
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. For further details, please contact: ‘ Jodi Nicholls, Operations Manager, Administrative Workforce on 03 8405 8174’
Applications close 20th June 2021 or please contact the Hiring Manager if you have any queries