- Posted by:
- Management of all Subacute data reporting
- Full time, permanent opportunity, with monthly day off
- Centrally located at City Campus - Parkville
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join our Statutory Reporting team. This is a full time, permanent position, working 80 hours per fortnight, based at the RMH City Campus in Parkville.
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
- Responsible for the administration, coordination and reporting of subacute data internally and externally
- Support transitional care data governance and reporting requirements
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Tertiary qualification in Data Management or demonstrated equivalent in relevant experience or training
- Mastery of Microsoft office, including excel, pivot tables etc
- Strong understanding and application of data management tools and ability to work with complex and large quantities of data
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- A values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs for full time staff (That’s an additional day off every month!), discounted onsite car parking, close to public transport.
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Royal Melbourne Hospital is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.