- Posted by:
Subacute Data Officer
- Full time, fixed term opportunity - 80 hours per fortnight including ADO
- Join an award winning health care service within the Parkville Precinct
- Be part of a collaborate team to achieve optimal results
- Guide accurate and timely Subacute data reporting
Your new team
The Statutory Reporting team is responsible for the oversight of HIS statutory reporting datasets and ensuring accurate data entry to support this reporting. We support a collaborative working environment across all campuses to guide data integrity and accuracy.
About the role
- Maintain of all Subacute, Contracted Care, TCP bed and home based data to ensure reporting is accurate and submission deadline are being met
- Be responsible for the administration, coordination and reporting of Subacute contract admissions and TCP data from the Patient Administration System (PAS/iPM) and RMH electronic medical record (EMR) to governing bodies; the state Department of Health (DOH) and other internal reporting requirements
- Achievement of portfolio specific KPI targets
- Support data coordination and reporting for contract care GEM, Rehabilitation and TCP admissions
- Participation in and satisfactory feedback through the annual performance review process
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure compliance with legislative requirements
- Tertiary qualification in Data Management or demonstrated equivalent in relevant experience or training
- The successful applicant will have excellent attention to detail and an appreciation for high data quality
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing systems, responsibilities and reporting requirements
- Commitment to live the Melbourne Way - putting people first, leading with kindness and achieving excellence together.
- Mastery of Microsoft office, including excel, pivot tables etc.
- Strong understanding and application of data management tools and ability to work with complex and large quantities of data
- Excellent problem solving and proactive solution development
The RMH stands in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in work and care. We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.