- Posted by:
The Classification and Coding unit is a unit within Health Services Data which is part of the Victorian Agency for Health Information (VAHI) division of the Department of Health.
- Support the Victorian ICD Coding Committee as secretary of the committee
- Provide coding and classification advice to the agency’s data request hub and data users across the department
- Support the agency’s reporting activities and initiatives
- Contribute to the national development of the ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS and AR-DRG classifications
The successful candidate will have:
- A demonstrated ability in clinical coding of admitted patient separations, with a minimum of three years of experience
- Understanding of the AR-DRG classification and funding models
- Knowledge of the key health data collections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The role is full time but part time will be considered.