- Posted by:
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest Catholic providers of health care services in Australia. We operate 24 facilities comprising more than 3,400 hospital beds in Australia, as well as home nursing, disability services and social outreach programs.
With over 120 years' experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Geelong Hospital are now seeking applications for the position of Senior Health Information Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and providing support to the Health Information Services team to deliver a quality Health Record / Health Information Service to key internal and external customers.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis, working 76 hours per fortnight.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Bachelor of Applied Science Health Information Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ coding experience.
- Display personal attributes of self-motivation, initiative, reliability and capacity to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills – including sound computer skills.
- Exemplary communication and customer service approach.
- Commitment to on-going education and self-directed learning.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Flexibility to accommodate the changing needs of the department.
- Salary Packaging & Corporate Discounts
- Parking Available
- Professional Development
Applications must be submitted online at www.sjog.org.au/careers, under eRecruit Job Number 10912.
* All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description)
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in our care and proactively take measures to protect children/vulnerable people from abuse.
For enquiries about this position, applicants should contact Megan Graham, Manager Health information Service, on (03) 5226 1312.
Applications Close: 19th August 2021