- Posted by: HIMAA
TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Health Information Manager
- Permanent Full Time
- 80 hours per fortnight (including monthly ADO)
- Monday - Friday shifts
About GV Health
At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
About the role
The role of the Health Information Manager is to provide support to the Manager, Information Services, Manager Customer Services and Manager Data Reporting in areas of staff managment , process development and statutory and internal data reporting. This role will include support as GV Health and the West Hume region implement a new Patient Administration System.
We are looking for Relevant qualifications in Health Information Management and eligibility for membership of the Health Information Management Association of Australia
- At least 5 plus years’ recent experience in a Senior Health Information Manager role
- Demonstrated effective leadership and communication skills with people at all levels
- Extensive experience managing staff
- Possess good negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 14 June 2021
All appointments are made subject to satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement. GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.