- June 17, 2020
- Posted by:
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to take your skills, passion and experience in health information auditing to an entirely new level?
Join the dynamic and evolving Information and System Performance Quality and Assurance Team at the WA Department of Health as we work together to provide strategic guidance, advice and oversight of the Health Information audit function across WA Health. Be a part of our mandate to develop and maintain a Health Information audit intervention framework, driving system performance improvement and addressing emerging issues and trends in health care audit.
The role of Senior Health Information Auditor offers an opportunity to:
- contribute to the establishment and growth of an entirely new audit team;
- shape the Department’s Health Information audit strategy through evidence-based advice and support;
- apply national and international best practice standards to auditing;
- target areas of strategic and operational risk to inform and support the Information and System Performance Directorate’s remit;
- travel extensively across the largest, most dispersed and diversified health system in Australia.
For additional information about the role, including salary and benefits, we encourage you to contact Tim Nelson, Manager Quality and Assurance, Information and System Performance Directorate on (08) 9222 4309 or email: email@example.com. To apply for the role go to: www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au
Applications close 4.00pm (AWST) Tuesday 30 June 2020