- May 13, 2020
- Posted by:
The position of Senior Director, Health Service Information Management will:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for the planning and management of the delivery of Health Service Information Management for Children's' Health Queensland Hospital and Health Service.
- This position will be responsible for the Health Information Service, Corporate Records Management, Clinical Informatics and Business Intelligence functions within CHQ HHS.
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key attributes against our values. Within the context of the ‘Your Role and Responsibilities' described above, the ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A successful track record in a senior leadership role in the development, implementation, management and evaluation of innovative and complex acute health service delivery models.
- Extensive experience in leadership and management of clinical information and data management in a large, complex tertiary/quaternary hospital.
- Highly developed skills and demonstrated outcomes relevant to the principles of child and family centred care with service and operational excellence.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and influencing skills appropriate to an environment of change and continuous improvement.
- You will have a demonstrated ability to lead and implement both incremental and transformational change and redesign programs to achieve positive business improvement and service delivery outcomes
For additional information regarding this or to apply please visit https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-H20CHQ344928