- Posted by:
As a senior clinical coding auditor at PKS, you will be joining a highly professional team of auditors, data scientists, mathematicians, software engineers and people who are passionate about using quality data to improve the outcomes of patient care.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to utilise your clinical coding auditing skills in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Your role initially will be within the PKS audit team that is supporting the National Coding Audit for the Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during July to October 2021.
Who we are
Pacific Knowledge Systems (PKS) and Pavilion Health have joined forces so that we can do more for health in Australia and around the world. We are a HealthTech pioneer and market-leading innovator of intelligence products, supporting health industry technology solutions globally. Listed on the ASX and at the start of our growth journey, we are putting data to work for better health and care outcomes for our customers.
What you’ll do
You will join a small team of Auditors who will travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for a period of up to three months, working across 35 hospitals. During this process you will demonstrate what a well coded record looks like with the support of our experienced coding auditors.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Administer PKS’s internal quality audit program
- Execute Internal Audit processes to retain independence of activity being audited
- Review audit reports
- Maintain objectivity in the audit process to ensure findings and conclusions are based on evidence
- Ensure that Quality Management System records are maintained for audit purposes.
Who you are
You are someone who is passionate about improving health outcomes through the quality of clinical data. Your background should include:
- Minimum 5 years coding experience with exposure to a diverse casemix.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ICD-10-AM Australian Coding Standards and Casemix Funding principles.
- HIMAA Advanced Coding Qualifications or LaTrobe Auditing Course qualifications
- Eligible for full membership of the Health Information Management Association of Australia
- High attention to detail and a passion for coding quality.
If you are interested in this opportunity to travel to KSA and use your auditing skills please apply via LinkedIn or email Ben Spurr at email@example.com by 7 May 2021. There are considerations in relation to travel due to COVID 19 and we have plans in place to address vaccination and travel requirements.