- January 16, 2020
- Posted by:
Senior Clinical Coder (Full- Time) – National Capital Private Hospital, Canberra ACT
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Clinical Coder to join National Capital Private Hospital. To be successful in this position, considerable experience in clinical coding, strong time management and problem solving skills will be required.
As a Clinical Coder your responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate clinical coding
- Participate in case mix analysis, education & quality activities
- Clinical documentation improvement initiatives
- Participate in audits as necessary
About Us: We work together for better care.
Healthscope is a leading private provider of integrated health services in Australia. We are focused on providing exceptional services to our customers across 44 hospitals as well as market leading international pathology operations in New Zealand.
Our team of over 18,000 employees understand that healthcare is a special business, 24/7, 365 days a year our team provide quality care and positively contribute to the clinical outcomes of our patients.
- HIMAA Certification in Clinical Coding with experience in ICD-10-AM , ACHI & ACS
- Proven experience in clinical coding
- Sound understanding of Codefinder & Turbocoder
- Strong organisational skills in planning, prioritising and managing workloads Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Sound Knowledge of private sector funding models
- Demonstrated understanding in WebPAS patient information system