- Posted by:
- Join a leading data organisation, BioGrid Australia and support its virtual data platform
- Full Time Fixed Term position with potential to renew for a successful candidate
- Enjoy salary packaging, flexible work and ADOs (an extra day off every month!).
BioGrid is looking for a passionate and dedicated Research Project Manager to join the Project and Data Services team at BioGrid Australia. This is a Full Time Fixed Term position with the intention of renewal of contract at the end of the fixed term for a successful candidate.
- Project manage and coordinate investigator-led research projects requiring data connectivity, curation, analysis and reporting managed by BioGrid.
- Project manage and coordinate requirements for development of clinical research software for clients.
- Support the daily operation and monitoring of BioGrid’s Data Access Request System.
- Develop high quality relationships with BioGrid Australia stakeholders, clinical researchers and health professionals at state, interstate and international participant sites.
- Contribute to the development and review of business processes utilising JIRA and Confluence.
- Formal qualifications of a Degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge working in a health/biomedical science environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using project management software such as JIRA, Microsoft Project etc.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills (verbal and written) including team and client relationship management.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and problem management skills with a strong desire to 'do it right' the first time.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting for research projects.
- You will enjoy excellent work-life balance. We want you to stay long term!
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym , Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- A Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!), onsite car parking, close to public transport.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.