- Posted by:
- Project manage requirements for development of clinical research software including analytical and reporting services for research programs in the medical research sector
- Join a leading data organisation, BioGrid Australia, to support its virtual data platform with provision of technical solutions for clinical and research datasets
- Salary packaging options and flexible working arrangements
- Full Time Fixed Term with the intention of renewal of contract at the end of the fixed term for a successful candidate.
The Royal Melbourne Hospital
As one of the largest health services in Victoria, and a team of more than 10,000 strong, we provide a comprehensive range of specialist medical, surgical, and mental health services; as well as rehabilitation, aged care, outpatient and community programs. We are a designated state-wide provider for services including trauma, and we lead centres of excellence for tertiary services in several key specialties including neurosciences, nephrology, oncology, cardiology and virtual health.
Your success in this role will be in your ability to:
- Project manage and coordinate investigator-led research projects requiring data connectivity, curation, analysis and reporting managed by BioGrid.
- Project manage and coordinate requirements for development of clinical research software for clients.
- Support the daily operation and monitoring of BioGrid’s Data Access Request System.
- Develop high quality relationships with BioGrid Australia stakeholders, clinical researchers and health professionals at state, interstate and international participant sites.
- Contribute to the development and review of business processes utilising JIRA and Confluence.
- Formal qualifications of a Degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge working in a health/biomedical science environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using project management software such as JIRA, Microsoft Project etc.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills (verbal and written) including team and client relationship management.
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills with ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and problem management skills with a strong desire to 'do it right' the first time.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting for research projects.
Our Commitment to you
Here at The RMH we strive for excellence with a strong purpose that defines the work we do for our community – Advancing health for everyone, every day. This is the Melbourne Way.
We believe our success comes from our people. We’re committed to the RMH being a great place to work and a great place to receive care. We have made a long-term commitment to strengthen our organisational culture through leadership, education and empowering our staff to Speak Up for themselves and each other.
This is a role where your passion and expertise can come together to create a truly defining career opportunity. It is a unique opportunity to help us transform the future of the RMH and ultimately ensure we continue to deliver world class healthcare.
The RMH stands in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in work and care. We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
For a confidential discussion please connect with Javier Haurat on 9342 2684 or Maureen Turner on 9342 2690.