- Posted by:
- Use your skills to make a difference to patients
- Work with our Health Intelligence team
- Support research, operations and quality projects using REDCap
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Health Intelligence team. This is a Full Time position, working 80 hours per fortnight, based at our city campus in Parkville.
- Full time ongoing position. Join our Health Intelligence team to capture data for operational, research and quality projects.
- Develop and implement new REDCap projects as required
- Promote and assist the use of REDCap at The RMH including education & support of end users from all areas of the hospital
- Develop reports and dashboards within REDCap
- Assist with the development of SSRS reports
- Work with the Health Intelligence team to ensure timely server maintenance, REDCap upgrades, PHP / MySQL Upgrades, Windows Server patching
- Assist with the integration of REDCap with other hospital data sources such as EPIC and iPM
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Familiar with health and research data
- Experience in database management and manipulation
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL
Our Commitment to you:
- Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative P&C team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.