- Posted by:
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Health Professional to work on a number of Digital Health Professionals.
- Opportunity to work with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Work across MHW and WMH
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Health Information Services (HIS) is looking for an experienced Health Information Manager or Health Professional that can assist with planning, driving and implementing a number of different projects related to HIS and Digital Health.
The candidate must have previous experience working on Digital Health Projects within a healthcare setting.
- The role will be part of the Health Information Services Team and will be required to work across MHW and WMH
- This position will be Casual and hours will be dependent on stages of each of the projects
- This position will be responsible for planning, driving and implementing projects related to Health Information Services and Digital Health
- Post-Graduate studies in Health Information Management, or other Health or IT Related Qualifications
- Experience in project related to implementation Digital Health Initiatives within hospitals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member or independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble -shoot and meet deadlines
Mercy Hospitals Victoria Ltd incorporates:
- Mercy Hospital for Women, a major public hospital and specialist referral centre for obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological needs.
- Werribee Mercy Hospital, a general hospital providing comprehensive care to the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. This hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects already underway and in planning.
- Mercy Mental Health provides adult mental health services across the south west Melbourne area
- Mercy Palliative Care, a community-based palliative care service offering support in the North and West Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
- O’Connell Family Centre, one of three early parenting centres in Victoria
- Mercy Health Albury, a major provider of subacute (general) health services in the Albury–Wodonga and surrounding areas
- Mercy Care Centre Young, a 26-bed health service providing a range of outpatient, community health and aged care services for the people of Young and surrounding regions
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women's health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ With a values based culture, Mercy Health offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Mercy Health is committed to the safety of all children and vulnerable people across our services. We recognise the importance of listening to the voice of children and vulnerable people and have a zero tolerance of any form of abuse and neglect.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check. Mercy Health may conduct additional background checks subject to current legislation.
Mercy Health is committed to public health and safety measures that protect the health and lives of our people and the individuals and communities we serve. As a Catholic organisation we believe in the principle of the common good and as such we expect our staff to participate in immunisations/vaccinations to safeguard the most vulnerable.
If you have any questions or require any adjustments to ensure a fair and equitable interview and selection process please contact us on the details below.
- Maree Bonacci Acting Assistant Manager HIS
- firstname.lastname@example.org 0429 726 517
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button.