- Posted by: HIMAA
Operations Coordinator | Health Information Services
- Permanent Full-Time Employment
- Based at Box Hill Hospital
- Travel between sites
- Monthly Accrued Day Off
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
This position offers utilisation or learning of leadership, operational and staff management skills. The successful candidate will require proficient planning and organisational skills, a commitment to continued service improvement, have the ability to work with staff at all levels, and possess sound interpersonal and communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Coordinating workflow and allocation of resources to meet service delivery requirements
- Developed interpersonal experience
- A strong commitment to information correctness and accuracy
- Participate in quality improvement activities to achieve expected ouctomes
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence