- Posted by:
Mental Health Systems Analyst
- Support the mental health clinical teams at Inner West Area Mental Health Service
- Provide a crucial link between the mental health service and stakeholders across the Parkville Precinct
- Work in a well-supported, balanced role which allows for development of technical and organisational skills
At IWAMHS we provide inpatient services at The Royal Melbourne Hospital, community services across Parkville, Moonee Ponds and Travancore, state-wide specialist neuropsychiatry and eating disorder mental health services, emergency mental health, lived experience support, consultation liaison and a range of other supports. The Mental Health System is in the midst of growing and changing as a result of the Royal Commission recommendations, including several exciting developments in the Digital Health space.
Your new role:
The Mental Health Systems Analyst position provides technical expertise and support to the Inner West Area Mental Health Service. It is a key role in assisting IWAMHS continue working towards the Royal Melbourne Hospital's priority of becoming a Digital Mental Health Service. The Mental Health Systems Analyst contributes to this priority by…
- Being embedded within the mental health service to provide direct technical support to clinical staff, enabling their use of our software and hardware systems
- Providing a link between our clinical teams with technical stakeholders both external and internal to the Parkville Precinct
- Providing leadership, guidance and support for the service in the technical aspects of priority projects
- Two or more years working in a comparable role
- Intermediate SQL and database structure knowledge
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with a range of systems such as hospital administration systems, Office 365, SSRS
- Familiarity with web and software development tools such as HTML, CSS, ASP.NET Core, Python ect.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are highly encouraged to apply
- Experience within a health setting
- Experience in working with ACCHO and Aboriginal Communities and Families
Benefit of working with the Royal Melbourne Hospital/NorthWestern Mental Health:
- Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check . Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.