- September 3, 2020
- Posted by:
Pacific Knowledge Systems (www.pks.com.au) and Pavilion Health (www.pavilion-health.com ) are two great Australian success stories in the health technology and data analytics markets. In June of this year, Pavilion Health took the next exciting step in their growth journey and merged with PKS.
PKS is an ASX listed company (ASX: PKS) and is a world-class health technology company that has developed a patented clinical expert intelligence system (RippleDown®)
PKS now offers to the market, not only RippleDown® but Pavilion Healths' suite of cloud-based health data solutions that measure the quality of clinically coded data for improved patient care and funding, such as PICQ® (Performance Indicators of Coding Quality) and RISQ™ (Relative Indicators of Safety and Quality), and Advisory Services focused on providing bespoke data analytics and specialist insights.
Together, the merged businesses offer exciting opportunities in the health technology and data analytics space for our customers and, more importantly, our staff. We are well-positioned for continued growth and scale, with enhanced capacity to deliver on product innovation for intelligent systems for better health outcomes.
We need highly skilled and motivated people to help us with this next exciting period of growth.
Although the company is based in Sydney – the positions are based in Queensland and Victoria
Work will be primarily via online tools; however, some travel may be involved as and when conditions change.
The likely duties, working alongside the wider team will include but not limited to:
· Supporting PKS customers with existing and future products
· Developing new customers for existing and future products and services
· Being the voice of the customer inside the organisation
· New customer onboarding implementation and training.
· Participation in audits related to coding and billing
· Developing product Key Opinion Leaders
Desired (qualification / skills / background)
· Health Information Management / Health Informatics / Science qualifications or equivalent relevant work experience, or a combination of both.
· Health Information Management Advanced HIMAA ICD-10-AM clinical coding course (or equivalent)
· La Trobe University Clinical Coding Auditing Course – completed at External Auditor level – or equivalent experience
· Understanding of Australian Coding Standards and any other relevant regulations and standards. ICD-10-AM / ACHI classification
· Experience with a variety of hospital information systems (or patient administration systems)
· Knowledge of NHSQS and State and Commonwealth Legislation on Privacy and Confidentiality e.g. HRIPA 2002
· Understanding of private payer models i.e. HPPA’s
You will also have:
· Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external business stakeholders, including the ability to explain complex technical scenarios to a diverse audience
· Demonstrated experience in clinical engagement and communication with multiple stakeholders
· Demonstrated understanding of and an ability to provide excellent customer service in a healthcare environment
· Self-motivated with proven experience to work effectively both independently and collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
· Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work remotely utilising online tools
· Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Ability to work in Australia
- Current Driver’s License
- Valid Police check (or willingness to undertake)
The successful professionals will be required to uphold Pacific Knowledge Systems principles of integrity, discretion, objectivity, and confidentiality.
PKS holds ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 accreditation. RippleDown® is FDA registered (October 2017)
Are you ready to jump on board and join us? If so please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com