- Posted by:
Manger Health Information Fixed term full time – October 2021 to September 2022 (11 months)
Kilmore District Health (KDH) provides a variety of health and aged care services. Inpatient and outpatient services are offered to the community of Kilmore and district including maternity, medical, surgical, and sub-acute care. The hospital has 30 Acute beds, 2 Operating suites, a four-bay Urgent Care Centre and a District Nursing Service. Aged Care includes a 30 Bed High Care facility and a 30 Bed Low Care Facility.
To help support and ensure a high level of care continues to be provided to our community, we are seeking passionate and dedicated Health Information Manger to come and join our team.
Joining the Kilmore team will give you an opportunity to utilize all of your knowledge and skills to support and provide healthcare services within a rural setting to our growing community.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Previous experience in a senior health information management role within the health sector
- Excellent organisation skills, with proven ability to prioritize work
- Excellent knowledge of Department of Health (DoH) data reporting requirements for the Victorian Admitted Episode Dataset (VAED) , Agency Information Management System (AIMS) & Victorian Health Experience Survey (VHES)
Our staff enjoy working at The Kilmore and District Hospital because:
- No day is ever the same
- There are many ways to challenge and expand your skill set and knowledge
- They are well supported with on-site Professional Development opportunities;
- They work close to home, have access to free parking and quiet rural setting
- There is flexibility to work across all shifts and on-call.
To find out more about this role please contact:
Director Development & Improvement
All employment with Kilmore District Health is subject to and conditional upon a satisfactory Police Check and Victorian 'Employee' Working with Children's Check.
KDH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.