- Posted by:
- Temporary Full-time positions (12-month Maternity Leave Cover)
About the Role
This position requires an experienced Health Information Systems Manager with knowledge of private health episode funding; legislation and data reporting. This position must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as the role will need to work closely with the Coding Department and Senior Executive team. The Manager will be a supportive role model to a small cohesive team and will assist them achieve targets and goals.
- Diploma/ Bachelor of Health Information Management (or equivalent)
- Eligible for or membership with the Health Information Management Association of Australia (HIMAA)
- Previous health information management experience including records management
- Knowledge of private hospital episode funding
- A minimum of five (5) years hospital medical records experience.
- A high level of computer literacy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Patient Management System
The successful applicant needs to be flexible with shifts and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Greenslopes Private Hospital in particular offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Melissa Pavey, Commercial Manager on 07 3394 7731.
Close Date: Friday, 6 November 2020