- Posted by:
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Hospital Reception Manager to join the team at Northern Health.
You will be responsible for the operational management of the reception and switchboard staff at three Northern Health Campuses (Epping, Bundoora and Broadmeadows). In addition, you are responsible for driving the strategic change within the department, using sound project management and change management methods. This role is a full time position at 80 hours per fortnight.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management or equivalent experience.
- Experience and good working knowledge of staff management and the health care environment.
- Proven ability to lead change and exploit opportunities for process improvement.
We can offer:
- Health and Wellbeing programs, including our new ‘Thrive’ program
- Flexibility in the workplace and extra leave options and support
- An inclusive and culturally safe space
- Access to salary packaging, EAP, and our online library.
About Northern Health
As an organisation we have a clear focus on how we service and partner with our community, including our strategy of helping the community stay well when at home. Our reputation of community minded, inclusive and progressive is matched to none.
Northern Health is located in the rapidly growing northern suburbs with projected growth the biggest in the state. With a booming, culturally rich and diverse community, and less than an hour’s drive from the CBD Melbourne’s North is fast becoming a place to be!
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts.
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.