- September 22, 2020
- Posted by:
We are part of the St Vincent’s Health Australia group, Australia's largest not-for-profit health and aged care provider.
At St Vincent’s Private Hospital Northside, we are especially committed to delivering excellent care, pursuing cutting-edge research and embracing new and emerging technologies and therapeutics to ensure we remain at the forefront of medicine in Australia, as well as abroad.
About the role
We are currently seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Health Information Services Manager to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the health information function within a private hospital environment
- Comprehensive working knowledge of current privacy and medico-legal legislation and standards with capacity to provide operational and strategic advice to hospital staff
- Demonstrated experience in the leadership and development of a team
- Competitive remuneration with salary packaging options available to increase your take home pay
- Career and professional development
- Reward and recognition programmes
- Discounted health services
If this is the role for you, please hit the APPLY button now.
Existing SVHA employees should apply through Workday
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices and the principles of cultural diversity.
We acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Employees. As part of SVHA’s Commitment to the federal government employment parity initiative we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. If you would like further information, contact our National Human Resources and Indigenous Programs Specialist, Edward Solien on (07) 3435 7256.
Visit www.svphn.org.au for more job opportunities