- Posted by:
About the Role
- Undertake best practice, proactive approach to managing digital and paper clinical documentation, functions and processes, inclusive of medical, nursing, allied health and administrative staff.
- Conduct continuous review of clinical documentation practices across electronic and paper and develop strategies to address deficits, including facilitating ieMR uptake and change.
- Advise and support ieMR adoption and the development and coordination of change management processes required for implementation/s.
- Participate in ieMR readiness tasks identified in preparedness for digital progression of clinical documentation.
- Provide leadership to ieMR Coordinator and Clinical Forms Coordinator with a focus on ensuring key health information management principles inclusive of documentation improvement and ensuring appropriate security.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with and between key stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of related change within the business and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Ongoing research, development, implementation and evaluation of clinical documentation across digital and paper in accordance with Australian Standard 2828 (AS2828), Queensland Health standards and guidelines, in consultation with key stakeholders.