- Posted by:
About the Role
- Actively participate in the project management and implementation of ieMR initiatives within the assigned clinical stream and assist in the development and coordination of change management processes required for eHealth systems implementations.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with and between key stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of ieMR related change within the business and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- In consultation with the Health Informatics Team, provision of data management and reporting services relating to clinical audit, research and Activity based Funding within the clinical stream.
- Participate in the reporting of clinical stream performance data for HIS supported systems including Enterprise Discharge Summary (EDS), The Viewer and Winscribe.
- Initiate and manage medical record forms development and approval processes (in conjunction with the Clinical Documentation Officer) for the assigned clinical stream