- October 9, 2020
- Posted by:
Position Title: Health Information Manager – (HSM Level 2) – Activity Based Funding
Reference Number: Tresillian48/20
Employment Status: Temporary Full Time 38hrs per week
Duration: 6 months with a possibility of another 6 month extension
Vaccination Category: Category B
Enterprise Agreement: The Named NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health
Organisation Employees Agreement
Position Summary: Tresillian are seeking an experienced Health Information Manager to join our team to assist in the implementation of Activity Based Funding across the organisation. The role will directly assist Tresillian in ensuring it has in place sustainable, accurate and complete data to inform client management and service planning and the optimisation of funding within an activity based funding framework.
The position is based at Tresillian, Belmore and may be required to work across multiple sites of Tresillian.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Health Information Management and/or equivalent work experience with a proven ability in non-admitted patient data collection and management.
- Ability to understand and adhere to the principles of confidentiality and to ensure the integrity, reliability, accuracy if data and data systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge in managing health information and medical record systems including EMR.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to function autonomously and within a team environment
- Demonstrated high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current unrestricted NSW Drivers license (P2 accepted)
- The role will require some travel as required for all Tresillian services.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
This position requires a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children's Guardian. For more information and how to apply, please visit the Office of the Children's Guardian website www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/working-with-children/working-with-children-check
About Tresillian: The Royal Society for the Welfare of Mothers and Babies, trading as Tresillian, was formed in 1918 to coordinate early child and maternal health care services in New South Wales (NSW). Tresillian is now the largest early child and family health and parenting service in Australia, operating from four sites in metropolitan Sydney and numerous regional and rural sites supporting service provision to families across NSW. Tresillian provides local and state-wide services including: health and parenting assessments; parenting advice; education; and, support to families via a range of service delivery models including centre based day programs, home visiting, telephone, internet and residential services. In addition, Tresillian provides education, training and consultancy across a range of sectors including within the health care service and higher education. For further information on Tresillian, please visit our website https://www.tresillian.org.au
Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks are conducted for all successful candidates. Employment with Tresillian is subject to having current immunity status that complies with the Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases - Policy Directive Immunisation history complies with NSW Health Policy Directive PD2020_017. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with the policy directive.
How to apply: Interested applicants need to email the following documentation directly to the contact person provided:
- Cover letter addressing the selection criteria
- Curriculum Vitae
- Name and contact details of two referees (phone and email)
For further enquiries regarding the position or a copy of the job description please contact:
Rachel Plumbe, Health Information Manager
Tel (02) 9123 8822 firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Midnight 18th October 2020