- Posted by:
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Health Information Manager to join the team at Northern Health.
This role requires an experienced Health Information Manager to join the Datasets Reporting Unit within the Health Information Services Program.
In the first instance this role is a full time position at 80hours per fortnight.
- Experience and good working knowledge in coordinating statutory datasets reporting including monitoring, transmission and reconciliation
- Proven ability to complete quality assurance and data integrity audits in relation to statutory datasets
- Experience in a senior Health Information Management role within a medium to large complex health service
- Comprehensive understanding of best practice information management processes
- Ability to interpret data
- Literacy in IT health information systems
We can offer:
- Health and Wellbeing programs, including our new ‘Thrive’ program
- Flexibility in the workplace and extra leave options and support
- An inclusive and culturally safe space
- Access to salary packaging, EAP, our online library and onsite car parking.
About Northern Health
As an organisation we have a clear focus on how we service and partner with our community, including our strategy of helping the community stay well when at home. Our reputation of community minded, inclusive and progressive is matched to none.
Northern Health is located in the rapidly growing northern suburbs with projected growth the biggest in the state. With a booming, culturally rich and diverse community, and less than an hour’s drive from the CBD (still within the bounds of Myki and ride-sharing), Melbourne’s North is fast becoming a place to be!
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. For further details, please contact
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.