- Posted by:
Echuca Regional Health
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the mandatory reporting process to ensure deadlines are met and data is of a high standard, including data extraction, validation, submission and error management for all allocated datasets i.e. VAED, VEMD, VINAH.
- Provide guidance to relevant areas and staff on the reporting requirements, business rules and data quality issues
- Coding of inpatient separations using the 3M Codefinder software in accordance with Australian Coding Standards
- Thoroughly test and investigate any issues that may arise relating to the applicable extracts in the Patient Administration Systems (iPM), RCP etc.
- Develop and maintain required processes and initiatives to ensure data errors are prevented from occurring and are kept at a minimal leve
- Assist & support in all aspects of medical record management, storage and related activities
Our team requires someone who has:
- Qualifications in Health Information Management and is eligible for membership of the Health Information Management Association of Australia.
- High-level awareness of data recording, extraction, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Statutory reporting requirements.
- Strong problem-solving and teaching skills.
- Experience using 3M Codefinder software