- January 21, 2020
- Posted by:
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Health Information Manager to join the Datasets Reporting Unit at Northern Health. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this new role is responsible for the quality assurance of data entered into the Patient Administration System through the delivery of a comprehensive training program, as well as provide project support for data integrity projects.
- Previous experience in a Health Information Management role within a medium to large complex health service
- Eligible for full membership with Health Information Management Association of Australia (HIMAA)
- Experience using the i.Patient Manager (i.PM) system
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
- Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
- An inclusive and culturally safe space.
- Benefits including salary packaging, monthly accrued day off, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, library access and onsite car parking.
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.