- Posted by:
Brunswick Private Hospital has been transformed into a 124-bed state of the art rehabilitation, general medical and mental health facility with extensive outpatient and community based services. Conveniently located in Melbourne's inner-city suburb of Brunswick, we provide specialist care for patients with medical, rehabilitation and mental health needs.
At Brunswick Private Hospital our team of professionals are committed to providing comprehensive medical and rehabilitation services that are designed to restore independence following surgery, illness or injury.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Health Information Manager or Clinical Coder to join the management team at Healthe Care in a full time or part time capacity (negotiable hours) for 12 month maternity leave cover, with potential for ongoing work.
- Successful completion of recognised Australian Clinical Coding course (HIMAA or equivalent) or Australian degree in Health Information Management
- A minimum of 2 years current coding experience
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Staff management/leadership experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Understanding of private sector funding models
- Experience using WebPAS
- Understanding of data reporting requirements including HCP, PRS2, AROC etc.
Applicants must hold a current National Police Check and Working with Children’s Check.