- Posted by:
- Join a dynamic team as part of the largest mental health service in the state
- Multiple positions available with our Area Mental Health Services across NorthWestern Mental Health – please see position description for locations
Join NorthWestern Mental Health and collaborate with a team of experienced Health Information Managers in preparation for the new mental health Activity Based Funding model, as part of mental health reform across Victoria
Your new team:
- We are a team working across NWMH to prepare for the introduction of Activity Based Funding
- You will help us achieve the deliverables identified in the Activity Based Funding Readiness Action Plan to ensure NWMH services are ready for the new mental health funding model
- In return, you will be supported to understand mental health service delivery and funding models
- Work closely in collaboration with a variety of multidisciplinary clinical, IT, executive and administrative professionals
About your new role:
- Participate in and support data integrity and quality activities, as part of the Data Improvement Strategy
- Participate in the development and delivery of education and training packages for clinical and non-clinical staff
- Participate in processes that improve documentation standards in the clinical record to support clinical care and funding reform
- Actively engage, communicate and participate in local service initiatives to ensure all staff understand the requirements for ABF
- You are a dynamic and collaborative Health Information Manager interested in undertaking activities to ensure that the organisation meets its requirements in the new mental health funding reform
- A commitment to ongoing learning and active participation in your own professional development by engaging in available learning opportunities within the service, as well as being committed to sharing your knowledge with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to bring your experience and understanding of the health sector and effectively apply it to this role at NWMH
- A Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs for full time staff (That’s an additional day off every month!), discounted onsite car parking, close to public transport.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
Please clearly indicate in your cover letter the Area Mental Health Service(s) for which you would like your application to be considered. You may list more than one and are encouraged to do so due to the popularity of the positions. Detail regarding AMHS (s) with current vacancies are included in the table within the position description.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID19 vaccination prior to commencement.