- Posted by:
Located in Brisbane Northern suburbs with free onsite parking
Are you a competent people manager with exceptional leadership and decision making skills? An exciting opportunity exists for a Health Information Manager to join our professional team at Pine Rivers Private Hospital on a full time basis.
To be successful in this position, considerable experience in clinical coding, strong time management and problem solving skills will be required.
As a Health Information Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in case mix analysis, education & quality activities
- Clinical documentation improvement initiatives
- Assist with the timely extraction and submission of mandatory data reporting
- Assist with the development and management of forms rationalisation and digitised medical records management
- Participate in audits as necessary
- Timely and accurate clinical coding
Pine Rivers Private Hospital (PRPH) presents as a high-performing, welcoming & supportive 70-bed, acute Mental Health Inpatient and Outpatient facility caring for low to moderate risk patients. PRPH provides a large array of both Inpatient and Outpatient Psychotherapy Programs, and TMS/ECT therapies. The workforce of 130 staff have access to comprehensive professional growth, development and learning opportunities across Healthscope's 45 Hospitals Australia-wide.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management and/or Master of Health Information Management or equivalent
- Strong leadership capability to lead and drive success within a team to maximise performance
- Experience in coding with knowledge of ICD-10-AM , ACHI & ACS
- Sound understanding of Codefinder & Turbocoder
- Demonstrated experience in the extraction and submission of data to external parties
- Strong organisational skills in planning, prioritising and managing workloads
- Highly developed problem solving skills that lead to positive outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge of private sector funding models
- Knowledge of WebPAS patient information system
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care.
Our people are at the heart of our organisation – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for. Healthscope opens the door to endless opportunities for our people, giving them the flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development and education and support our people to grow and flourish securely.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
While our hospital network is vast, Healthscope is a family. We support each other, we share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient’s lives.
Applications close: 11th June 2021
For further enquiries: Alison Sibson - Executive Assistant - 07 3881 7246
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter your CV along with the contact details for two professional referees.