- July 22, 2020
- Posted by:
Monash Health is Victoria's largest public health service. We provide safe, high-quality care to one-quarter of Melbourne's population, across the entire lifespan, from pre-birth to end-of-life.
Our Health Information Services team is a leader in health information management. As the first public health service in Victoria to implement a centralised data team supporting both Health Information Services and Specialist Consulting roles, we've paved the way for a new and innovative delivery model.
About the Role
The VINAH Acute Dataset Coordinator will form part of the Health Data Integrity and Reporting team, and will:
- Manage a team who are responsible for data submission, auditing, testing, documentation and end-user training and support
- Assist with the implementation of necessary underlying business processes within Specialist Consulting to ensure compliance with DHHS definitions and business rules
- Actively and effectively communicate with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate and maintain a high standard of data integrity
We are looking to engage a reliable and pro-active person with a passion for people, systems and data to fulfil the role of the VINAH Acute Dataset Coordinator.
You can readily demonstrate:
- Experience using a Patient Administration System (PAS) e.g., iPM
- Working knowledge of data entry and business processes within health services
- Understanding of DHHS reporting guidelines and policies
- Strong commitment to high quality outcomes and attention to detail
Ideally you will also have:
- Previous experience in reporting data to the Department of Health and Human Services
- Previous staff management experience
What We Offer
You'll be well supported in your role and we'll build a comprehensive orientation, training and development program to facilitate your smooth transition to Monash Health and to support you in achieving your career goals. You'll also have access to a range of corporate benefits, including salary packaging options that can significantly increase your take home pay, discounted staff parking and onsite gym.
How to Apply
Monash Health recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to patient safety and promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. At Monash Health, we are relentless in our six guiding principles.
Preferred candidates will require a clear Police Check and a current Working with Children's Check prior to any offers of employment being made.
As part of our selection process, you may be invited to participate in an on-camera video interview.
Please note, applications will be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System only. Email applications will not be considered.
Existing Monash Health employees should apply using their Monash Health employee account.