- Posted by:
- Full Time, Fixed Term Position with potential to renew for a successful candidate
- Flexible work from home arrangements and ADO's (an extra day off every month!)
- Supporting health research and BioGrid Australia's virtual data platform
BioGrid Australia is seeking a talented and skilled ETL Developer to join the Systems and Databse Administration team at BioGrid. This is a Full Time Fixed Term position with the intention of renewal of contract at the end of the fixed term for a successful candidate.
- Design, develop, implement, document and monitor extraction, transform, load (ETL) procedures on local research repositories as required
- Design, create and document models for new database development and/or changes to existing ones through data modelling tools
- Ensure the stability and reliability of data access and data quality across the linked databases via ongoing database support and maintenance
- Ensure that systems undergo appropriate testing and development in conjunction with implementation and deployment
- Implement end-to-end data integration into BioGrid infrastructure as required.
- Relevant professional and/or tertiary qualification in Computer Science or Information Systems and/or three years equivalent work experience in ETL and database integration
- Experience in a wide range of software technologies including Microsoft Windows, MS SQL Server, and other relational database technologies
- A passion for variety in work assignments
- The ability to learn new skills and think laterally.
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!).
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.