- Posted by:
- Passionate about Hospital Systems Improvement
- Excited about supporting the provision of meaningful data to support change
- Able to influence the meaningful use of information to improve quality outcomes
- Thought leader in health informatics and hospital performance
Healthcare Logic is a fully funded research and development company in the Healthcare sector based in the Gold Coast, QLD. Healthcare Logic creates a hospital analytic solution, SystemView, working in partnership with various health services and academic institutions.
Healthcare Logic is committed to developing software that helps clinical and managerial leaders improve the performance of their hospitals.
The main purpose of the Director of Hospital Systems Improvement role is to assist customers and end users of SystemView to take systematic and continual actions that lead to measurable improvements in hospital access and patient flow. The aim is to yield case studies of demonstratable improvement and return on investment so that customers see and understand the value. Ultimately the role of Director of Hospital Systems Improvement and of Healthcare Logic is to contribute to improvements hospital performance.
Ideally you are either a clinician or hospital administrator who is passionate about health care professionals having access to and using information to see and solve complex challenges they face on a daily basis. You will know how to deliver an access or patient flow improvement initiative and have experience delivering sustainable improvement results. You also have recent and up to date knowledge of clinical improvement methodologies.
The Director of Hospital Systems Improvement will be keen to work in a fast moving, progressive organisation, have a desire to deliver success and demonstrate skill, experience and knowledge as:
- Kind, charismatic and a great communicator who is eager to support others
- Natural analyst able to both interpret and relay on data and trends, observations, insights drawn from working with clinical teams to design and implement improvement plans that will achieve improvement to access and patient flow
- Organised and agile and while you understand the need to plan ahead, you have the ability to adapt plans when the unexpected arises, and
- Experienced senior operational manager within a hospital or in an access and patient flow improvement role, who is keen to amplify progress in supporting data led quality improvement.
We invite qualified candidates to contact Liz Hlipala on +61 (0)401 122 301 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.