- Posted by:
COVID-19 contact tracing and outbreak management recruitment
SA Heath is recruiting additional staff to work in our COVID-19 contact tracing and outbreak management teams.
Contact tracing and outbreak management identifies people who may have come into contact with a positive case of COVID-19 and enables measures to be taken to prevent the spread of the disease. It involves a number of activities including a doctor speaking to a case, contact tracing, contact management and outbreak management.
You will be a vital part of our team as we roll out South Australia’s COVID-Ready Plan.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, while making a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of the South Australian community.
There are a variety of roles that we are currently recruiting for, including:
- Job Ref: 777781 - Outbreak Project Support Officer COVID-19 Operations (Multiple Vacancies)
- Job Ref: 761193 - Public Health Project Officer (COVID-19 Pool – Multiple Vacancies) (ASO4)
- Job Ref: 761194 -Public Health Senior Project Officer (COVID-19 Pool – Multiple Vacancies)
- Job Ref: 776019 - Project Officer/Nurse (COVID-19 Pool – Multiple Vacancies) (RN1/PO1/AHP1)
- Job Ref: 776014 - Public Health Officer/Nurse (COVID-19 Pool – Multiple Vacancies (RN2/PO2/AHP2)
- Job Ref: 772151 - Manager, COVID Surveillance Operations (Multiple Vacancies) (PO3/AHP3/RN3)
- May be required to work between the hours of 7am and 12 midnight over a 7 day roster
- May be required to participate in a 24/7 roster.
- May be required to participate in an after-hours on-call roster; some out-of-hours work will be required.
- Intrastate/interstate travel may be required.
- Appointment is subject to immunisation risk category requirements. There may be ongoing immunisation requirements that must be met.
- Compliance to the Department’s information security, privacy policies and requirements as this role will involve working with highly confidential information.
For all enquiries, please contact the Business Support Officer by phoning 7425 5890 or emailing Health.COVIDOpsBusinessSupport@sa.gov.au
For more information and to apply, visit the SA Health website
Applications close Thursday 31 March 2022.