- September 3, 2020
- Posted by:
Contract Clinical Coding Work available across Australia
Excellent hourly Rate plus accommodation & flights paid
Flexible Working Hours
About the Job
We are seeking experienced Clinical Coders to work onsite for our clients across the country. Our clients utilise our Contract Clinical Coding services for long term contracts and short term cover. This is an exciting opportunity for a lifestyle change and to maximise your earning potential! We can offer the financial benefits of contract work whilst also securing ongoing work through long term contracts to give you stability and guaranteed income.
We offer work across the country and will pay for your flights, accommodation & travel expenses. Hourly rates are dependent on level of experience but will be significantly above award rates for any level of Clinical Coder engaged in a contract through AHP Medical.
Opportunities we are currently seeking interest for:
- Hospital based in Sydney, NSW
- Private Hospital based in Brisbane, QLD
Both client’s are a busy hospital where the clinical coding casemix is complex. The suitable applicant’s for these opportunities will have 5+ years of Clinical Coding experience and will have worked in a busy tertiary hospital across a complex casemix
FYI: If you are interested to apply for either contract you will have to reside within the state of contract due to COVID-19
About the ideal candidate
- Completion of a recognized coding course (HIMAA or OTEN) or relevant tertiary qualification in Health Information Management including medical terminology, anatomy and physiology.
- Demonstrated experience and competence in clinical classification using IC10 AM & ACHI and thorough understanding of Australian Coding Standards.
- Demonstrated coding accuracy and productivity rate and knowledge of the Australian Coding Standards
- Demonstrated ability to work both in an unsupervised environment and within a team with excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent keyboard skills and experience using Microsoft. Windows programs.
- Experience using 3M Codefinder, Cancer Registry and coding resource materials.
- 5 + years experienced required
About AHP Medical
We offer contract and permanent jobs to Clinical Coders, HIM’s & Clinical Coding Auditors across Australia. If you are looking for new challenge and would like the opportunity to excel within your career then contact AHP Medical today.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Yasemin Alevris on (02) 8889 4073 or email email@example.com