- Posted by:
- Utilise your data and evaluation experience in a health focused role
- Full Time, Fixed Term role until 30 June 2023
- Salary from $70k + super and salary packaging benefits available
The Commissioning Performance and Outcomes Officer contributes to the implementation of the NWMPHN Outcomes Monitoring and Evaluation Framework. They will work closely with the program areas to draft commissioned service work and monitoring plans, conduct data driven performance monitoring and reporting, and conduct individual provider service (and outcome) reviews on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
As an expert consultant with demonstrated experience of collaborating effectively with key stakeholders, they will also support program areas to have conversations with our commissioned services about their outcomes and performance.
A typical week may involve:
- Working with program teams and provider organisations to identify and define clear and measurable contract/program key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Assisting with data collection, providing meaningful qualitative and quantitative analysis and draft commissioned service performance reports
- Assisting with the development of systems and protocols to support NWMPHNs collection of consumer outcome and experience data
- Working closely with other members of the Insight Performance and Digital Services Team to develop a knowledge base regarding health needs, services and programs
- Tertiary qualifications in public health, social science, evaluation or public/health sector management
- Experience in conducting reviews and evaluations of health-related projects
- Experience in the collection, collation and analysis of research and evaluation data and the preparation of comprehensive reports with recommendations.
- High data and analysis skills
- Proficiency in the use of data collection software including: Survey Monkey, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Forms
- Proven ability to communicate complex information, in a simple yet compelling way, both in writing and orally, across a wide audience
Who would you be working for?
We are North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN), Victoria's largest independent, locally governed and run, not-for-profit PHN, dedicated to improving primary health care in our community.
PHNs have been established with the key objectives of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes; and improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place, at the right time.
Our commitment to you:
- Structured onboarding and support
- A friendly and supportive professional environment, including teams with a wealth of skills and experiences across a range of areas
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Salary packaging and leave loading
Please review the position description for further details about the role.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a National Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Applicants from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job go to: https://melbourneprimarycare.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies and enter reference 5475431 .