- January 15, 2020
- Posted by:
The Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service (CQHHS) currently have two permanent full time opportunities for Coding Quality Coordinators to provide leadership across our established Clinical Coding Unit. As a Coding Quality Coordinator, you'll be responsible for:
- Coordinating and participating in coding audits, and subsequent clinical liaison, to ensure objectives are met in accordance with the CQHHS strategic direction and quality plan.
- Analyse, validate and reconcile coded information using appropriate information management tools to ensure data integrity.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of trainees for the clinical coder program as well as qualified coders.
- Provide education and support to coding staff in regard to broader classification issues, initiatives and systems impacting the Coding Unit.
- Assist in the completion of clinical coding to meet the Department of Health's end of month data deadline.
Read the attached Role Description or contact Karthick Sivasubramaniyan on the details above to learn more about becoming a Coding Quality Coordinator with CQ Health!