- Posted by:
Permanent Full Time
Remuneration: $98,105 - $116,361 per annum
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ226570
To implement and undertake a continuous coding audit plan at a district wide, facility and individual coder level and recommend options for continuous improvement.
Where you’ll be working
Also known as the Rainbow Region, this area is blessed with stunning waterfalls, fertile farming land, artistic villages and relaxed seaside communities.
We can offer you:
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Help with further study and education
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Tired of big cities? Want to start your days sitting on your deck in the sun, enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to the birds? Or would you rather have a surf or a walk along the sand before work? Wonderful beaches, world heritage-listed national parks, hinterland villages, great food and fine wine, excellent private and public schools, warm and friendly staff are all waiting for you on the North Coast.
For more information visit Northern NSW Local Health District
Enquiries: Trish Spillane on Trish.Spillane@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 27 May 2021