- Posted by:
Your New Partner
Since its inception in 2002, iMedX has been recognised as one of the leading business partners in the healthcare industry. iMedX’s success stems from our unique approach, which fuses industry-leading technology with our people to formulate precision in the clinical documentation and revenue cycle process. Our highly trained technical team has a deep understanding of the health industry, discerns for accuracy, and provides an unparalleled level of service unattainable from software alone.
iMedX serves an impressive array of hospitals and medical professionals across Australia. Clients include integrated health delivery networks, including several large public health networks, hospitals in both the public and private sector, and numerous physician groups.
While our Australian head office is in Melbourne we are looking for experienced Clinical Coders domiciled all over Australia.
Your New Assignment
Engaged for specific pieces of work, you will be an independent contractor with autonomy to manage your own workload.
Depending on specific assignment needs, work will be undertaken remotely work with the potential for some on-site work required.
We have opportunities for independent contractor to commence immediately.
What You'll Need
- An ABN
- To submit tax invoices bi-weekly for payment
- Your own Work Tools i.e. laptop, internet access
What You'll Receive
- Opportunity to be your own boss
- Work other great highly experienced professionals
- Opportunity to grow your network
- Autonomy to work the days of your choice
- Your own branding and a great opportunity to start out on your own
- Competitive rates depending on experience