- January 4, 2020
- Posted by: HIMAA
Clinical Coders - (Full-time / Part-time) Prince of Wales Private Hospital, Randwick, NSW
Are you seeking a role that promotes work-life balance and rewards dedication?
- Interesting Casemix
- Supportive Management
- Clinical coding experience
An opportunity has become available for a Full-Time or Part-Time Clinical Coder to join our Health Information Services team. Your excellent time management and organisational skills, along with considerable clinical coding experience will ensure your success in this position.
Prince of Wales Private is located in the heart of Randwick, sharing a campus with Sydney Children’s Hospital, the Royal Hospital for Women and Prince of Wales Public Hospital. This provides a unique opportunity for collaborative treatment programs and advanced medical and surgical care not usually available in smaller private facilities. As a 168 bed inpatient and day surgery hospital we specialize in cardiothoracic and neurosurgery, orthopaedics, maternity, paediatrics, ENT, plastics, colorectal, oncology and much more.
If this position sounds perfect for you, please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Click on the link below to see why you should join the Healthscope HIM/Clinical Coder team!
Applications close: Friday January 24th 2020
As a Clinical Coder your responsibilities will include:
• Timely and accurate clinical coding
• Participate in casemix analysis, education & quality activities
• Clinical documentation improvement initiatives
• Participation in audits as necessary
• HIMAA Introductory/Intermediate or Certificate IV Clinical Coding Course
• Up to date extensive knowledge with at least 2 years Clinical Coding experience using ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS
• Sound understanding of Codefinder & TurboCoder
• Strong organisational skills in planning, prioritising and managing workloads
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Sound Knowledge of private sector funding models
• Demonstrated understanding in WebPAS patient information system