- Posted by:
We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced clinical coder to join our friendly Health Information team on a casual basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the existing team to code and process patient files efficiently with a focus on quality.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
* A recognised Clinical Coding/Health Information Management qualification
* Relevant experience within a similar role with varied casemix
* A high level of communication and interpersonal skills
* A strong customer focus
* Be aligned to our iCare values; integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence
The benefits of joining the Bays include:
* Up to $15,900 of tax free dollars via Not for Profit Salary Packaging
* Free on-site parking
* Education and Development Opportunities
* On-site cafe with great coffee and discounted meals
* Discounted hospital charges for staff and their immediate family members
Please note a satisfactory police check and working with children check will be required prior to commencement.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
Apply by submitting a cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries please contact Joanne Baker, Health Information Manager 03 5976 5237