- February 26, 2020
- Posted by:
- Supportive Management
- Part time or full time position
- Positioned at Brisbane Private Hospital
- Clinical coding experience essential
Are you seeking a role that promotes work-life balance and rewards dedication?
An opportunity has become available for a Clinical Coder to join our Health Information Services team. Your excellent time management and organisational skills, along with considerable clinical coding experience will ensure your success in this position.
As a Clinical Coder your responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate clinical coding
- Participate in case mix analysis, education & quality activities
- Clinical documentation improvement initiatives
- Participate in audits as necessary
Brisbane Private Hospital is a 181 beds facility which provides acute, surgical, rehabilitation, drug and alcohol and intensive care services.
- HIMAA Certification in Clinical Coding with experience in ICD-10-AM , ACHI & AC
- Proven experience in clinical coding
- Sound understanding of Codefinder & Turbocoder
- Strong organisational skills in planning, prioritising and managing workloads Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Sound Knowledge of private sector funding models
- Demonstrated understanding in WebPAS patient information system
For further enquiries: Janelle Meakin, Health Information Manager Ph 07 3834 6513 Email: Janelle.Meakin@healthscope.com.au