- Posted by:
- Supportive Management
- Parkville location
- Maternity Leave Position - 12 months, Part Time
- Clinical coding experience
Are you seeking a role that promotes work-life balance and rewards dedication?
An opportunity has become available for a Clinical Coder to join our Health Information Services team. Your excellent time management and organisational skills, along with considerable clinical coding experience will ensure your success in this position.
As a Clinical Coder your responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate clinical coding
- Participate in case mix analysis, education & quality activities
- Clinical documentation improvement initiatives
- Participate in audits as necessary
Melbourne Private Hospital is a 124 bed private hospital co-located with the Royal Melbourne Hospital. We offer tertiary referral services in the centre of Parkville. We have four Operating Theatres with major specialities in Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Colorectal, Urology & Orthopaedics
- HIMAA Certification in Clinical Coding with experience in ICD-10-AM, ACHI & ACS
- Proven experience in clinical coding
- Sound understanding of Codefinder & Turbocoder
- Strong organisational skills in planning, prioritising and managing workloads Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Sound Knowledge of private sector funding models
- Demonstrated understanding in WebPAS patient information system
Applications close: 21st December 2021
For further enquiries: Florence Lee (HIM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application process. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details for 2 professional referees.