- Posted by:
Are you a skilled people leader with excellent time management and problem solving capabilities? An exciting opportunity has become available for a Chief Health Information Manager to join our leadership team.
You will bring extensive clinical coding experience, competent decision making skill as well as demonstrated people management experience to the role.
As a Chief Health Information Manager your responsibilities will include:
Participate in case mix analysis, education & quality activities
- Clinical documentation improvement initiatives
- Assist with the timely extraction and submission of mandatory data reporting
- Assist with the development and management of forms rationalisation and digitised medical records management
- Participate in audits as necessary
- Timely and accurate clinical coding
Northpark Private is a 144 bed acute hospital located in the rapidly developing Northern Corridor of Melbourne and is operated by Healthscope, a leading provider of private healthcare in Australia. Please visit our website http://www.northparkprivate.com.au/ for further information about our hospital and its services.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management and/or Master of Health Information Management or equivalent
- Strong leadership capability to lead and drive success within a team to maximise performance
- Proven experience in clinical coding with knowledge of ICD-10-AM , ACHI & ACS
- Sound understanding of Codefinder & Turbocoder
- Demonstrated experience in the extraction and submission of data to external parties
- Highly developed problem solving skills that lead to positive outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge of private sector funding models
- Knowledge of WebPAS patient information system
- Supportive Management
- Ongoing professional development
- Previous management experience or senior role experience
Applications close: 20th February 2021
For further enquiries: Charmayne Thompson - General Manager E:firstname.lastname@example.org P: 9468 0203
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.