- Posted by:
- Supportive Management
- Friendly Environment
- Modern Facility
Are you a skilled people leader with excellent time management and problem-solving capabilities? An exciting opportunity has become available for a Chief Health Information Manager to join our leadership team at Holmesglen Private Hospital.
You will bring extensive clinical coding experience, competent decision-making skill as well as demonstrated people management experience to the role.
As a Chief Health Information Manager your responsibilities will include :
- Participation in case mix analysis, education & quality activities
- Clinical documentation improvement initiatives
- Oversight of timely extraction and submission of mandatory data reporting
- Involvement in the development and management of forms rationalisation and digitised medical records management
- Participation in audits as necessary
- Timely and accurate clinical coding
Holmesglen Private Hospital offers an extensive range of healthcare services along with rewarding and exciting career opportunities. The Hospital comprises of 147 overnight beds across 5 Wards providing Medical, Surgical and Rehabilitation Services, a combined Intensive Care and Coronary Care Unit, Emergency Department, 7 Operating Suites, Catheter Laboratory, Day of Surgery Admission and Day Infusion/Oncology Services.
We are seeking an individual who is organised, proactive, resourceful, motivated and resilient. If this resonates with you, then this exciting opportunity to be part of our team should not be missed.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management and/or Master of Health Information Management or equivalent
- Previous management experience or senior role experience
- Strong leadership capability to lead and drive success within a team to maximise performance
- Proven experience in clinical coding with knowledge of ICD-10-AM , ACHI & ACS
- Sound understanding of Codefinder & Turbocoder
- Demonstrated experience in the extraction and submission of data to external parties
- Highly developed problem-solving skills that lead to positive outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge of private sector funding models
- Knowledge of WebPAS patient information system
Applications close: Tuesday 15 December 2020
For further enquiries: John Wee - Finance Manager - 9567 9153 firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.