- April 20, 2020
- Posted by:
Northern Health is seeking an Audit & Performance Coordinator to enhance and maintain audits and performance monitoring systems across our clinical areas. This role is key to Northern Health delivering a safe and positive patient experience. Health Information Managers with skills and experience are welcome to apply.
About the role:
- Work directly with operational areas and other support teams to integrate audit and performance management systems.
- Work autonomously to produce monthly and periodic monitoring reports.
- Engage with managers to review results in a structured manner.
- Engage with managers and other specialists to develop improvement plans.
- Develop and maintain databases, tools and templates for audit and performance management.
- Implement processes to monitor compliance with frameworks and data integrity.
- Represent the risk management team at operational committees and working groups.
- Extensive experience coordinating regular reports on quality and safety performance or audits.
- Well developed project management skills; able to set and work to tight deadlines.
- Well developed communication skills where you provide concise, clear advice and explanations and convey complex technical concepts.
- Knowledge and skills to manage a database for monitoring your organisation’s performance.
- Track record of initiating and delivering continuous improvement.
Please see the job link for more information.