- Posted by:
Eastern Health is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced HIM to join the HIS Senior Management team as Associate Program Director Information Integrity – Classification and Coding.
This role is responsible for the strategic leadership and management of the classification and coding function within Eastern Health.
To be successful in this role you will
• have a minimum of 12 months experience as a coding manager or other senior coding role;
• have a Bachelor of Health Information Management or equivalent tertiary qualification;
• demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of industry standards;
• demonstrate detailed knowledge of the National Funding Model, NWAU, AR-DRG’s, ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS and Victorian Policy and Funding guidelines;
• undertake management, financial and educational related tasks in line with the position description to promote Eastern Health as a leader;
• demonstrate leadership within the Classification and Coding team;
• proven track record of managing a large diverse team of professionals
• support fellow HIS Senior Management colleagues
The Eastern Health Classification and Coding team is located across the three main campuses of Angliss Hospital, Maroondah Hospital and Box Hill Hospital. This position is based at Box Hill Hospital and travel between any Eastern Health site will be required. A hybrid working arrangement is available.