- Posted by:
IHACPA is seeking enthusiastic candidates to join a highly motivated team from diverse backgrounds, who are driven by improving the accuracy and use of health information through principle and evidence-based healthcare classification development.
- 15.4% employer contribution to superannuation.
- Flexible and competitive working conditions.
- Excellent conditions and remuneration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Specialised knowledge in the application and use of ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS and National Coding Advice.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, build and sustain positive relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Uses experience to analyse what information is important and how it should be used in the context of classification development and classification advice.
- Takes responsibility to manage work projects to achieve results.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and adapt to an audience as necessary.
For further information and to submit an application please refer to Independent Hospital Pricing Authority
Applications close Friday, 16 September 2022 at 11:30pm AEST