- Posted by:
Project Officer, Value Based Health Care
- Full time, fixed term opportunity until March 2024
- Geelong office location, with flexibility to work from home in a hybrid workstyle
- Starting salary $81,721 base plus superannuation
The TAC is a Victorian Government-owned organisation whose role is to promote road safety, support those who have been injured on our roads and help them get their lives back on track.
To hear more about our story, follow this link:
About the Role
The Project Officer is an exciting new role that provides support to the Value Based Health Care (VBHC) project, working closely with the rest of the team and other business areas to support the development of TAC’s value based health care strategic direction. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the project coordination, data collection and data entry, and facilitation of stakeholder engagement with internal and external stakeholders to support the delivery of project initiatives. You will work in collaboration with clinicians, managers, health care partners and TAC clients, applying your critical thinking to determine trends and help identify solutions with the aim to bring about improvements in service delivery.
About the Team
The newly created Value Based Health Care team is a multi-disciplinary team that sits within the Strategy, Sectors & Research Division, that have a sole purpose of developing, implementing and evaluating the TAC’s Value Based Health Care pilots. You will work closely with various teams across the TAC, as well as TAC providers and client cohorts. You will be supported by a Team Manager and Project Specialist, in a relaxed, collaborative and engaging team environment.
A Day in the Life
- Support the scope, design, development and evaluation of VBHC pilots
- Proactively coordinate project deliverables, ensuring action items are allocated and actioned
- Build and maintain valuable stakeholder relationships
- Co-facilitate working groups, workshops, meetings and forums
- Support data collection, data maintenance and research analysis
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience working in the health sector and understanding of health concepts
- Experience working within a project management framework
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and well-developed organisational skills
- Confident using the Microsoft Office and Adobe suites
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills and ability to engage a broad range of stakeholders via various communication channels
Why join the TAC?
We foster an engaged and inclusive culture; our 2021 survey results show 95% of our employees feel proud to work for the TAC. Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration, annual bonus and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options and work flexibility
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
- Extensive professional development opportunities
Together, our differences make us stronger
At the TAC, we believe that a diverse workforce operating within an inclusive culture is critical to achieving our purpose. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include, respect and value the unique contributions of all people, because we believe that together, our differences make us stronger.
We are committed to inclusion, diversity and accessibility in our employment practices, and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people, people with disability, women and gender diverse people, culturally diverse and LGBTIQ+ people to apply for our roles. If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the TAC People & Culture Team on (03) 5225 7500 or via email at People_Culture@tac.vic.gov.au and a member of the team will be in touch.
The Transport Accident Commission is committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of employees. This includes complying with the Chief Health Officer’s directions, including the TAC’s requirements to collect, record and hold vaccination information about its employees. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status or medical exemption prior to commencing employment.
We’d love to hear from you
If this opportunity excites you, click APPLY to submit your Cover Letter and Resume today. Successful applicants will be contacted and progress to an interview. All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application.
For further information, please refer to the attached Position Description or contact Lidia Stojanovski, Hiring Manager, on 0434 777 743 for a confidential discussion. Applications for this role will be accepted up until 11:55pm on Sunday 15 May.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you know of someone who would be interested, please feel free to share the ad with them.