- Posted by:
MHACA is a specialist psychosocial recovery and mental health promotion organisation with a strong presence and reputation in the community. We strive to make a difference in the lives of people with a mental illness by supporting participant-driven mental health recovery and assisting communities and organisations to actively improve their mental health and well-being.
Our psychosocial support services and educational programs aim to enhance the mental health and wellbeing of people living in Central Australia through a range of programs and activities including:
- NDIS funded support coordination, capacity building, living skills and social and recreational activities,
- Individual support to people experiencing mental illness,
- Tenancy support to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness,
- A day program offering group activities and peer support,
- Mental health promotion to reduce stigma and raise community awareness,
- Support remote Aboriginal communities to build awareness and community capacity to implement suicide prevention strategies.
- Training in mental health first aid, suicide intervention, workplace health and related areas
- Advocacy for improved services at local, state, and national levels.
The Information Management Officer reports to the Corporate Services Manager and is fundamental for the smooth operation of the organisation’s Client Management System.
Initially the role will be principally responsible for project management of the transition from Infoxchange’s SRS system to the Lumary Client Management System.
Once that is completed, the role will be responsible for the ongoing management of the system, data integrity and ongoing system maintenance and development.
If the person is not located in Alice Springs, they would need to be prepared to travel to Alice Springs at least 3-4 times per year.
Role Specific - Initial
- Develop a timeline for the implementation of Lumary.
- Attend and resource r meetings of the committee overseeing Lumary’s implementation.
- Be the principal liaison point for contact with Lumary.
- Obtain a detailed understanding of Lumary, and the system requirements of MHACA.
- Liaise with Lumary on all aspects of the transition including transferring data from SRS, developing templates, developing reports, and integrating Lumary with our other systems.
- Coordinating initial Lumary training for MHACA staff.
- Ongoing responsibility for administering and managing Lumary.
- Organise or provide staff with training and induction on Lumary.
- Act as a first port of call help desk for staff enquiries.
- Raise issues with the CMS Support Desk when necessary.
- Establish new users in the CMS including assigning correct permissions.
- Make recommendations to the Corporate Services Manager regarding the CMS as needed.
- Implement and manage changes to the CMS as needed.
- In conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team, develop and implement a schedule of regular checks and audits of the data in Lumary.
- Develop an understanding of the NDIS price guide and other key reporting schedules. As part of the regular checks and audits, ensure our data entry complies with these requirements
- Contribute to the development and revision of policies associated with data management.
- Support staff to develop reports and generate data when required.
- Ensure changes to the database are made as required and are fit for purpose.
- Ensure compliance obligations are met including with NDIS and other applicable standards and assist with audits when required.
- Attend meetings and advocate on behalf of MHACA as required by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Actively participate in the organisation’s quality, safety, and risk management systems.
- Take reasonable care for own safety and that of other people in the workplace.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be expected in relation to the role.
- Database administration and data analytics skills.
- Experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience in client management system/s.
- Ability to contribute to data analytics / business intelligence.
- Experience maintaining monitoring tools to provide operational database reports and updating monitoring maintenance.
- Experience in delivering training or consulting.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo current police and working with children check prior to the commencement of employment.
The successful applicant may also be required to have a COVID-19 Vaccination.