- Posted by:
- Permanent, Full Time Employment
- Box Hill Hospital (may require to travel or based at other sites)
- Monthly Accrued Day Off
- Generous salary packaging options
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
This position offers utilisation of leadership, operational and staff management skills. The successful candidate will require proficient planning and organisational skills, a commitment to continued service improvement, have the ability to work with staff at all levels, and possess sound interpersonal and communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Staff and performance management
- Monitoring workflow and allocation of resources to meet service delivery requirements
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership experience
- A strong commitment to information correctness and accuracy
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
Please refer to the attached position description on the job link for further details of the role.
Vaccination against infectious disease is a mandatory requirement of this role. This offer of employment is conditional on you providing evidence that you are currently vaccinated against COVID-19, prior to commencing employment.